Thursday, July 10, 2014

Let's face it...I am a horrible blogger :/

Goodness...it's been a year people. This definitely isn't good. Nursing school has definitely sucked the life out of me. Thank goodness only 6 more months, and I am Maggie, BSN! :-)

It's been a long time coming.

I am sitting in a small cafe outside in a town that will be called "home" in December... It's pretty nice. The iron table isn't totally rusted over, and there are several planted flower pots sitting around, and people. Lots of people talking, laughing, biking, running... I have began to really notice and appreciate my surroundings when I get a moment to myself.

Ehren is off boating so I am alone to enjoy my dark roast coffee and my thoughts. 

Oh right- Ehren is the person I met a year ago. Shocking right? I have kept one around for a year! haha He is the one who bought a nice house, and the reason I will be moving. It still terrifies me, but I've been through this before, right? Thinking back to my first post, things are so different from packing things in off-brand cereal boxes from Walmart... and I actually have lights and a bed this time! :-) 

Amazing how much you can change in four years... And how much your friends can change. I have noticed that a lot of people that I have spent a lot of time with are no longer around...all but a few that is. But that's ok. I think that at this age we are supposed to grow up and move on, and befriend ourselves. That's been a difficult thing for me at times--being a friend to myself. But it gets better every day.

I think sometime an Indie Movie should be made about my life... It would probably be way more interesting than me rambling on this blog with months between posts. haha


Hope all is well with the rest of you <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment