Monday, April 22, 2013

Concrete Beams and Other Ways I'm Not Mentally Here on Monday

First off, let me apologize for my lack of posts in the last few months (although I know that really only affects like...three people that truly bother me to write this blog). Nursing school has taken my normal life, and sucked me in like an unforgiving black hole since the middle of January. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I feel like I have been a shell of a person at times, only fueling myself on copious amounts of coffee and cheap Kraft dinners (and on the weekends-beer to wind down from a crazy week).

Speaking of nursing school...I'm in class now. Seeing as that my future job is going to be dealing with people's lives and health, I should be 100% focused. Unfortunately this class is about as useful as the reseal tab on foods (we all know they just don't work...). Seriously, this entire semester has been random group work and questions that don't apply. I show up to class every day in what I fell asleep in, oversleeping my alarm every time because subconsciously I know that 1) It's Monday morning, and 2) It's this class.

I'm feeling particularly grumpy about this today because it's nice out. Except the only view out our window is of a concrete beam...Well, there was a deer today as well, which caused some excitement the first 10 minutes of class at least.

Anyhow--

Life is good, blah blah blah, this class is dumb, whine whine whine, and I am going to get a smoothie after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment